American Flag Marshmallow Pops are delicious patriotic treats that are as easy to eat as they are to make. Fun for a 4th of July or Memorial Day parties.
- Regular Sized Marshmallows
- Wilton Candy Melts – Red
- Wilton Candy Melts – Royal Blue
- Wilton Candy Melts – Bright White
- Wilton Lollipop Sticks
- Star Sprinkles
- For each Marshmallow Pop, find 3 marshmallows that are approximately the same size.
- Melt 20 Bright White Wilton Candy Melts in the microwave.
- Place two marshmallows on the lollipop stick and then using a spoon cover the marshmallows in the white candy melt mixture.
- Allow the candy to harden before you add a third marshmallow to the stick.
- Once the white candy melt mixture has completely cooled, repeat the procedure with the Wilton Royal Blue Candy Melts on the third marshmallow.
- Before the Royal Blue candy melts has cooled press the White Star sprinkles onto the Blue candy melt mixture.
- Place 15 Wilton Red Candy Melts into a Ziploc bag and microwave them until they are melted.
- Cut the tip off the bag and drizzle the red candy mixture over the white part of the marshmallow pops.
Source : twosisterscrafting.com