Andes Mint Cookies
Who doesn’t love Andes Mints? And who doesn’t love chocolate cookies? Combined the two and you get a deliciously mint flavored, festive, chocolate holiday cookie!
And don’t forget to finish them with Christmas sprinkles because they make them look just that much better.
- 2 1/4 cups (300g) all-purpose flour (spoon and level)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups (400g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (85g) unsweetened cocoa powder (spoon and level)
- 3/4 cup (175ml) vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 48 Andes Mints Chocolates, unwrapped (from two packages)
|image credit: cookingclassy.com|
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment blend together sugar, cocoa powder and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.