These asian Pork Meatballs With Ginger Honey Sauce are my favorite meatball to make! They are different and delicious and be default, gluten free too!
These asian Pork Meatballs with Ginger Honey Sauce are so…so…SOOO delicious! They’re very flavorful, moist, easy to make and will impress anyone whose palate they cross! Peoples minds get blown every time I bring them places and then within a few weeks, they tell me they made them at home! Love that!
- 1½ pounds ground pork
- 2 TBS minced sweet or red onion
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- ½ TBS sesame oil
- Kosher salt & pepper
- Ginger Garlic Sauce
- 3 TBS sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 TBS minced ginger
- 1½ TBS rice wine vinegar
- 2 TBS honey
- 1-2 TBS Chili with Garlic Sauce (depends on how much you enjoy heat)
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- Cilantro for garnish
- Combine all ingredients together and form balls. They will be wet. It’s fine, just get them to hold together. Place on a baking sheet until ready to cook.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350 degrees.