Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The traditional mixture of honey and mustard smothered throughout tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. A beautiful throw-together baked chicken dinner that’s very easy to make and it’s wholesome!
- 4(Four ounces every) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1teaspoon (or to style) chicken seasoning mix
- 1-1/2tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4cup honey
- 1tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8teaspoon paprika
- 4sprigs contemporary rosemary, non-obligatory however really helpful
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Flippantly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and put aside.
- Warmth 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet.
- Season chicken breasts throughout with the chicken seasoning mix and add chicken breasts to the skillet; prepare dinner for two minutes on both sides, or till browned.
- Within the meantime, put together the honey mustard sauce.
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, honey, mustards, white vinegar, and paprika in a small mixing bowl; whisk till nicely mixed.
- Switch chicken breasts from skillet to beforehand ready baking dish.
- Pour ready honey mustard sauce over the chicken breasts, turning chicken over so to cowl every chicken breast solely.
- Lay sprigs of rosemary between chicken breasts.
- Cowl with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take away cowl and proceed to bake for 15 minutes extra, or till chicken is cooked by way of. Cooking time will range relying on the dimensions/thickness of the chicken.
- Take away from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
More Delicious Recipes >> foodingrill.com