Cajun Chicken Fettuccine is a perfect meal for date night. Colorful veggies and traditional Cajun seasonings combine with rotisserie chicken to quickly create this spicy Cajun Chicken Fettuccine. The spicy chicken and rich cream sauce makes eating a restaurant quality meal a reality.
- 3 cups water
- 1 box Chicken Helper fettuccine Alfredo
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 3/4 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups cubed deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- 1 small onion (cut into thin strips)
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper (cut into thin bite-size strips)
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat 3 cups water to boiling. Stir in pasta (from Chicken Helper box). Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Drain; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion and bell pepper; cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, mix milk, sauce mix (from Chicken Helper box), Italian seasoning, paprika and ground red pepper. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat. Cook uncovered 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomato pasta sauce, vegetables and chicken. Cook uncovered about 3 minutes longer or until thoroughly heated. Serve over pasta.
Jump To Recipe >> flavorite.net