Chicken Ravioli Skillet with Basil Pesto and Veggies is an easy pasta dinner! This gourmet meal takes only 40 minutes! Packed with protein and vegetables: asparagus, fresh tomatoes, and sun-dried tomatoes!
- 1 lb chicken breast boneless skinless, sliced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes , drained of oil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb asparagus , ends trimmed, cut in half
- 10 oz ravioli
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes , yellow and red, sliced in half
- In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat.
- Add sliced chicken breast (seasoned with salt) and 1/4 cup of chopped sun-dried tomatoes. Cook everything on medium heat for 5-10 minutes, turning chicken slices over a couple of times until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and the sun-dried from the skillet, leaving the oil in.
- Add asparagus (ends trimmed), seasoned generously with salt, and 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes to the same skillet.
- Cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the asparagus is cooked through. Remove the asparagus to a plate.
- Cook ravioli according to the package instructions, drain.
- Add cooked chicken with sun-dried tomatoes back to the skillet.
- Add basil pesto.
- Stir to coat and cook on low-medium heat until the chicken is reheated, 1 or 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked ravioli and halved cherry tomatoes to the skillet with the chicken. Stir to combine. Add more pesto if desired.
- Season with more salt if needed.
- Serve the chicken, ravioli, and cherry tomatoes together with asparagus.
Jump To Recipe >> juliasalbum.com