The hurricane cocktail is an iconic tropical cocktail that you should know and will never forget. It is a fun rum-filled drink that includes the captivating pairing of passion fruit and orange juices. While it looks and tastes rather complex, it is actually quite easy to make.
- 2 ounces Don Q coconut rum
- 2 ounces Kila Kai spiced rum
- 2 ounces mango passion fruit juice
- 1-ounce simple syrup
- 1-ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Marker’s Mark Bourbon Flavored cherry juice
- orange slice
- Marker’s Mark Bourbon Flavored Cherries
- 12 ounce Hurricane style cocktail glass
- Into a cocktail shaker add coconut rum, spiced rum, mango passion juice, simple syrup, lemon and lime juice, Marker’s Mark Bourbon flavored cherry juice, and ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and vigorously shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain cocktail into a hurricane glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with an orange wheel and a stemmed cherry.
Source : awortheyread.com