Creamy Lemon Chicken Piccata is the perfect easy dinner. It gives it such a fresh and delicious taste to this creamy sauce. The chicken has a delicious breading on the outside and it is perfect served over some pasta. Everyone in your family loved this meal!
- 4 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1 pound Angel Hair Pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 whole Lemons
- ¾ Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- ¼ cup capers
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. (If the chicken breasts are overly thick, pound them to be thinner. Cooking time will be shorter.) Salt and pepper each side of the chicken breasts and dredge in the flour. Put the chicken breasts in the skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until it is cooked throughout and no longer pink. Remove from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Then turn the heat to medium low. Add broth, juice from both lemons, heavy cream, and capers. Bring the sauce to a boil and return to medium low heat. Test the sauce and season with salt and pepper as needed. Allow the sauce to cook and bubble for about 3 minutes.
- Serve the chicken over cooked pasta and spoon the sauce over both. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
Jump To Recipe >> therecipecritic.com