This recipe makes the best baked teriyaki chicken. Juicy and tender chicken breasts cooked in the most incredible, super easy homemade teriyaki sauce with simple ingredients. The only baked teriyaki chicken recipe you’ll ever need!
- 12 skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- First, in a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and ground black pepper. Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Then preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Brush chicken with the sauce. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.
Jump To Recipe >> allrecipes.com