Chicken Casserole Recipe
Fiesta chicken casserole Recipe is filled with chunks of chicken, tender pasta, corn, black beans, all in a one dish cheesy chicken casserole. Simple to make and a great way to use up leftover chicken or a Rotisserie chicken.
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 2 cups cooked shredded/chunked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can (15 oz) corn (drained)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- First, heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9×13 baking dish and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Then cook pasta according to package directions. Don’t forget to salt the pasta water. I use about 1 teaspoon salt.
- While pasta is cooking, combine sour cream, salsa, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Drain the pasta when it’s done cooking and add into the sour cream mixture. Stir to combine. Add in the corn, black beans, chicken, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Stir together to combine.
- Pour into the baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Cover with tin foil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Take the tin foil off and let cook an additional 5 minutes. Garnish with green onions, tomato, and avocado slices if wanted.
Jump To Recipe >> togetherasfamily.com