Baked Chicken Wings
Baked Chicken Wings are tossed in a parmesan and garlic sauce and then baked in the oven. Learn how to bake garlic Parmesan chicken wings that are super crispy and finger lickin’ good!
- 2 lbs wing portions
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ – 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/3 c Parmesan cheese
- Parsley finely chopped
- Italian or Ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine salt, garlic, both peppers, lemon juice and olive oil. Whisk ingredients together until a slightly thick sauce forms.
- Add wing portions and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cornstarch over wings to distribute evenly. Toss wings again to coat them completely.
- Lastly, add parmesan cheese incrementally to try and cover all of the wings completely.
- Place wing portions on a parchment paper lined baking sheet that has been sprayed generously with non-stick cooking spray.* Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake wings in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Broil wings on a high broil for 4-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle wings with additional Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve wings immediately with ranch or Italian dressing and enjoy!
Jump To Recipe >> evolvingtable.com