This Grilled Chicken Bacon Melt is so tasty and easy to make. Grilled chicken topped with bacon strips, jalapenos, and creamy, melted Southwest cheese. Your whole family will be begging for them!
- 4 chicken breasts (I used chicken cutlets)
- 1 jalapeno cut into thin slices optional
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked, and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Cheese Southwest Slices
- First, preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Then sprinkle seasoned salt on top and bottom of chicken breasts.
- Drizzle both sides with olive oil.
- Grill chicken breasts on each side for 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Turn off the heat and top each chicken with 1-2 pieces of bacon.
- Top with 2-3 slices of jalapeno.
- Cover the each piece of chicken with 1 slice of cheese. Cover the grill lid and let cheese melt for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve.
Jump To Recipe >> foodlovinfamily.com