These grilled chicken tenders are marinated in lemon, garlic, herbs and olive oil, then grilled to golden brown perfection. This recipe is easy and flavorful, served on a salad or in a pasta dish to make your perfect main course for summer time!
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon wedges for serving
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Place the chicken in a large bowl or resealable freezer bag. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper.
Stir to coat chicken evenly. Marinate for at least 20 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Place the chicken in a single layer on the grill.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the grill. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Jump To Recipe >> dinneratthezoo.com