Healthy Beef Ramen Noodles is a quick budget friendly way to use instant ramen! Instead of using ramen soup packets, you will make quick homemade sauce, packed with flavor! This healthy ramen noodles recipe is made with garlic, broccoli, soy sauce and more! Perfect for busy weeknights or when you need a quick meal.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 head broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 6 oz ramen noodles (2 packets with seasoning packets discarded)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 scallion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. sriracha
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions, peppers, and broccoli and cook until tender, 5 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Then add ground beef, season with salt and pepper, and cook until no longer pink, 5 minutes more. Drain fat and return vegetables back to the skillet
- Make sauce: Whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Sriracha, and garlic.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add cooked ramen noodles and cook until tender, 2 minutes. Drain.
- Add cooked ramen noodles to skillet and pour over sauce. Toss until completely combined. Taste and season with more salt and pepper, if necessary. Then garnish with green onions and serve.
Jump To Recipe >> whatsinthepan.com