Baked Pork Chops
One of my favorite baked pork chops recipe! Incredibly tender & super juicy pork chops coated in a sticky honey garlic sauce and baked to a delicious perfection.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 4 (4 ounces each) bone-in pork chops, fat trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon no salt ketchup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- First, preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small mixing bowl combine honey, garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, chili sauce, and oregano; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place pork chops in a large bowl, pour the sauce over the pork chops, and mix it all around.
- Heat olive oil in an oven safe 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops and sauce to the skillet; sear chops on both sides until just browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat, add the butter, and place pork chops in the preheated oven.
- Cook for an additional 15 to 18 minutes, or until cooked through. Pork chops are cooked through when internal temperature reaches 160F.
- Remove from oven and transfer the pork chops to a serving plate.
Spoon the sauce over the chops, garnish with parsley, and serve.
Jump To Recipe >> diethood.com