Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe- one of my favorite easy salmon recipes – garlicky, sweet and sticky salmon using simple ingredients. This easy salmon only takes 20 mins, try it for tonight’s dinner!
– 12 oz salmon cut into 2-3 strips
– Black Pepper
– Pinch of cayenne pepper
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1 tablespoon warm water
– 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 3 cloves garlic minced
– 1/2 lemon sliced into wedges
- Season the surface of the salmon with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the honey, water, apple cider vinegar or lemon juice and a pinch of salt together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up a skillet with the olive oil. Pan-fry the salmon until half done. Add the garlic into the pan until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, reduce the sauce until it’s sticky.
- Finish it off by broiling the salmon in the oven for 1 minute or until the surface becomes slightly charred (optional step).
Jump to Recipe >> rasamalaysia.com