Honey Teriyaki Salmon – sticky sweet, savory salmon with honey teriyaki sauce. Cooks in a skillet or baked in oven. Dinner takes 10 mins.
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 4 (4 ounces each) skinless salmon fillets
- Combine the soy sauce, mirin, sake, and honey in a resealable bag.
- Add the salmon and mix to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Remove the salmon, reserving the marinade. Heat a frying pan or saute pan over medium-high heat. When hot, swirl in the oil. Sear salmon, 2 minutes per side.
- Turn heat to low and pour in the reserved marinade. Spoon the simmering glaze over the top of the salmon fillets until you have a sticky, glossy glaze coating the fish, another 1 to 2 minutes; the glaze will bubble and thicken in the pan while you’re spooning it over the salmon.
- Use a fish spatula to carefully lift the salmon out of the pan and onto a serving plate.
Jump To Recipe >> allroadsleadtothe.kitchen