Chicken Pasta Recipe
Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Recipe is an easy dinner recipe packed with flavour. This easy bow tie pasta recipe is loaded with chicken breast, diced tomatoes, basil pesto, and Parmesan cheese. This easy chicken pasta recipe is perfect for busy weeknights!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cups bow tie pasta
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 1 cup red onions, diced
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 cup shredded Mozzerella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- First, cut chicken breast into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Set Instant Pot to Saute Normal.
- Then add margarine and minced garlic to the pot. Stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken breast chunks to the pot.
- Cook the chicken until almost no pink remains.
- Add the chicken broth, milk, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the Instant Pot.
- Add the bow tie noodles to the pot and gently push them down until they are submerged in the liquid.
- Add the diced tomatoes, diced onions, cream of chicken soup and basil pesto to the pot. Do not stir.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the steam release handle to the sealing position.
- Set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 4 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir well.
- Add the shredded mozzarella and shredded Parmesan to the pot and stir well again.
- Leave the pasta to sit for about 5 minutes before serving to allow the sauce to thicken slightly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Jump To Recipe >> thisisnotdietfood.com