Grilled Pork Chops
Grilling a quick and easy meal has never been so easy. These tender and Juicy Grilled Pork Chops with Spicy Peach Glaze come together quickly for a dinner your family and friends will not soon forget. The glaze can be put together in minutes, while the pork chops undergo a quick brine. Get this easy meal in your dinner rotation now!
- 1/4 cup table salt
- 6 (3-4 lbs) bone-in pork chops, about 3/4″ thick
- coarse ground black pepper
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 jalapeno sliced lengthwise, seeded and deveined
- 1/4 cup peach jam
- In a container large enough to hold your meat, dissolve the salt in water. Add pork chops. If there’s not enough liquid to cover, add a solution of 1 cup of water and 1 Tablespoon of salt until the pork chops are completely submerged. Let sit for at least 30 minutes and up until 2 hours.
- Meanwhile (right before grilling), make the glaze. Add wine, jam, jalapeno and red pepper flakes to a small saucepan over low-medium heat. Bring to a boil and simmer until reduced by half and the mixture is thick and syrupy. Remove from heat and stir in butter. Set aside.
Remove pork chops from the brining solution and pat dry. Season each side with coarse ground black pepper.
- Preheat all grill burners on high for 15 minutes. Turn all burners down to low and place the pork chops on the grill. Turn and rotate the chops every five minutes for about 15-20 minutes before starting to check the internal temperature of the pork chops. (Your grill will have its own hot spots, rotate the chops around for even cooking.)
- When chops reach an internal temperature of at least 135 degrees F, begin brushing the glaze on each side of the pork chop. Continue grilling the pork chops until they reach the desired temperature of 145 degrees F. To check doneness properly, use a digital cooking thermometer to measure the temperature at the thickest part of the cut without touching any bone. Once you have reached the desired internal temperature of 145 degrees F, remove them from heat and let the pork chops rest for three minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Jump To Recipe >> noblepig.com