Crab Imperial is a timeless dish made with fresh lump crabmeat. You’ll love how easy it is to make this classic dish almost as much as you’ll love eating it! This dish can be made with your favorite type of crabmeat and can be used as a stuffing mix for lobster, shrimp, mushrooms and fish
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat (or lump)
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 heaping teaspoon old bay
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- First, mix mayonnaise, egg, sugar, old bay, lemon juice and parsley together and blend well, this is your imperial sauce.
- Gently fold crabmeat into imperial sauce, being careful not to break up crab meat.
- Place portions in baking dish using ramekins or small prep bowls.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 20 minutes (top will turn golden brown) Allow to cool just a few minutes before serving, it will set and be more flavorful as it cools slightly.
Source >> keyingredient.com