CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE
Monterey Chicken Spaghetti Casserole – my whole family went crazy over this easy chicken casserole!! Even our super picky eaters! Chicken, spaghetti, sour cream, cream of chicken, spinach, Monterey Jack Cheese, and french fried onions. Makes a great freezer meal! This is the most requested dinner in our house.
This Monterey Chicken Spaghetti is THE BEST!!! Chicken spaghetti loaded with spinach, Monterey Jack cheese and french fried onions. Seriously delicious! I wanted to lick my plate this was so good. I’m not a big spinach person, but this was the perfect amount. If you like lots of spinach, feel free to double the amount. I am of the opinion that a little spinach goes a long way!
- 12-oz dried spaghetti
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10-oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6-oz) can French’s French Fried Onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
In a large bowl, combine cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, drained spinach, 1 cup cheese, garlic and 1/2 can of French’s French Fried Onions.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese and onions on top of pasta mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 50 minutes.
Source >> plainchicken.com