No Peek Chicken and Rice Casserole – No Peek Chicken and Rice Casserole is full of comfort and tender, fall apart chicken overtopping a flavorful rice that makes this meal a family favorite! Baking to perfection with the warm, steam cooking the chicken and rice to perfection.
One pan made simple and quick for your family dinner that will have everyone asking for more. This Chicken and Rice combination is filling, full of love and comfort.
– 2 cups long grain rice
– 1 10 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
– 1 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
– 1 14 ounce can chicken broth
– 4 boneless chicken breasts
– salt and pepper
– 1 package onion soup mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan. In a medium sized bowl add the rice, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, and chicken broth and mix. Pour into the baking pan.
2. Place the chicken on top of the rice mixture and salt and pepper. Sprinkle the onion soup on top. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked throughout and no longer pink. No Peeking!
Jump to Recipe >> therecipecritic.com