Baked Chicken Thighs with Garlic Mustard Crust are so easy to make! These tender, melt in your mouth chicken thighs are full of flavor. You will taste wine, garlic, mustard, and much more! Perfectly easy for midweek dinners!
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon sal
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken thighs (skin on, bone in)
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco hot pepper sauce
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- For the garlic mustard mixture: Mix all the ingredients (except the chicken) in a large bowl.
- Place chicken thighs into the bowl with the mustard mixture and rub the mixture all over them.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large skillet, skin side up.
- Cook over high heat on the stove top for about 5 minutes (this is done in order to heat up the chicken, not to brown the skin).
- Next place the skillet in the oven and cook the chicken for 35 to 45 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 165 and juices run clear.
- The chicken thighs should be well browned and dark on top.
Jump To Recipe >> whatsinthepan.com