Pepperoni Chicken Bake with Basil Pesto and Marinara Sauce smothered with Mozzarella cheese. Only 15 minutes of prep, and 20-30 minutes of cooking time. Just like pizza stuffed with Mozzarella and pepperoni but with the chicken instead of the crust. This easy weeknight dinner is low-carb, gluten-free, keto friendly. A family favorite!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 slices Mozzarella cheese , thinly sliced
- 16 slices Pepperoni
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place chicken breasts in a casserole dish.
- Spread with the marinara sauce on top.
- Then add basil pesto on top.
- Add Mozzarella cheese slices on top, wrapping them around chicken.
- Add pepperoni on top.
- Bake at 400 F in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes. The cooking time depends on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
Jump To Recipe >> juliasalbum.com