Make this easy, one-pot Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup recipe in just 30 minutes. It’s the comfort food recipe your family craves for easy weeknight dinners.
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery about 2 stalks
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- 9 cups chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 10 ounces egg noodles
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- freshly chopped parsley
- In a large pot add the butter and melt over medium heat. Once the butter is melted and the foaming subsides, add the onion and celery and cook until just tender and the onion is translucent about 5-6 minutes. add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- add the chicken broth to the pot, followed by the chicken, noodles, carrots, bay leaf, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Give everything a stir, increase the heat to high and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
Jump to Recipe >> foodfolksandfun.net