Seafood Linguine Recipe – Are you looking for a delicious seafood recipe with a difference? If you are, you’ve found it! Here’s seafood linguine recipe for you to enjoy. This Seafood Linguine Recipe makes a great Friday night supper !
- 500g (1 lb) Linguine pasta
- ⅓ cup butter
- 2 large shallots (finely diced)
- 12 -15 large scallops (foot removed)
- 2 cups frozen, pre-cooked shrimp, thawed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1½ cups whipping cream (35% milk fat)
- 1 can frozen lobster pieces, thawed and broken into pieces (alternately, you could use a cup or so of fresh cooked and cut up lobster meat.)
- Melt butter in large frying pan.
- Then add shallots and saute until clear, add garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute then transfer to a bowl.
- Add more butter if necessary,cook scallops until lightly browned on both sides (approximately 2-3 minutes per side)
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, until al dente, drain and reserve ⅛ cup pasta water.
- Add lobster, shrimp, cream and shallots/garlic mixture to pan with scallops.
- Heat over medium/low temperature until cream comes to a low simmer.
- Add Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and parsley to seafood mixture, keep warm.
- Add cooked linguine and pasta water to seafood mixture, stir and serve immediately.
- TIP – Heat dinner bowls/plates and serving bowl
Jump To Recipe >> oldermommystillyummy.com