Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe – The easiest pasta dish you will ever make with just 5 ingredients in 15 minutes, loaded with Parmesan and bacon. This recipie is super easy and it was so delicious!
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 large eggs
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; reserve 1/2 cup water and drain well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and Parmesan; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes; reserve excess fat.
- Stir in garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low.
- Working quickly, stir in pasta and egg mixture, and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add reserved pasta water, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Jump To Recipe >> damndelicious.net