The Best Grilled Pork Chops – This simple grill marinade is perfect for pork & chicken. Your family is going to fall in love!
- 6 thick cut pork chops
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- In a small mixing bowl combine the olive oil, wine, garlic, oregano, basil, bay leaf, salt & pepper. Whisk together.
- Place pork chops in a large Ziplock bag and pour marinade over the chops.
- Seal the bag and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours, best over night if possible.
- Grill on a outdoor grill.
- Start with 2 minutes over high heat on the first side. Flip over and grill for an additional 2 minutes. Flip again, and give the meat a 1/4 turn for optimum grill marks, 2 more min, then flip and turn again, 2 more min.
- Then turn the heat to med-low and cook until they reach your target internal temp (160˚F)
- Once your meat is at 160˚ remove from grill and let rest for 10 minutes.
Jump To Recipe >> whipperberry.com