a Prime Rib Roast is almost always our choice for a crowd-pleasing Christmas dinner. Turkey is for Thanksgiving, and we’ve never been a big ham family, so prime rib has been our default choice for years. This year, we’d like to bring you into our home finally to show you how to make the perfect prime rib roast for the holidays––or any special occasion.
Prime Rib Roast is our favorite choice for a crowd-pleasing Christmas dinner. Make the perfect prime rib roast for the holidays with a proven family recipe!
- a bone-in prime rib roast
- 3 medium onions, thickly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher or coarse sea salt per pound of roast
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper per pound
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic per pound
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary per pound
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme per pound
- ½ teaspoon olive oil per pound
Full Direction >> thewoksoflife.com