Pizza crust made with cream cheese, eggs, garlic and parmesan cheese – no gluten! Top with favorite sauce and toppings. SOOOO good! We love to make this for our weekly pizza night!
- 1 (8-oz) package of full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- toppings – pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers
- Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted
Source : plainchicken.com